The preliminary agenda for the October 5, City Council meeting is shown below. The agenda may be modified at the meeting. Please note, the City Council will discuss and adopt the proposed 2016 agenda at the meeting.
City of Rutland, October 5, 2015
- Call to Order
- Additions to/Approval of agenda
- Approval of September 14, 2015 minutes
- Public comments, if any
- New business
a. Alcohol Permits: Two special event alcoholic beverage permits were issued to The Lariat Bar, LLC, for September 26 for the Todd Anderson Wedding and for Uffda Day on October 4, 2015.
b. 2016 Budget: The preliminary budget figures may not be increased but can be reduced prior to formal adoption. Home rule cities with the power to control finances and establish levy limitations are exempt from the 105 general levy limit.
c. ND Cares Community Program
d. City Council Vacancy and Appointment
- Old/Unfinished Business
- Speed Limit Signs on County Road 10
- Financial Report and Auditor Report
- September Cash Balances Report
- September 2015 Revenue and Expenditure Reports
- Presentation and approval of bills
- Collections/Delinquents Report
- Auditor Report
- Presentation of communications, if any
- Communications from the Mayor
Next City Council Meeting, Monday, November 2, 2015, 5:00 p.m.