Contact Us

Have a complaint, question or request?  Feel free to use the contact form below.  Simply select the appropriate department you wish to contact from the drop down menu, fill out the remaining information and let us know how we can help you. 

If you are reporting a damaged tree, a tree that needs pruning or removal, or a nuisance property please include the address and complaint in your message. For example: 801 Main Street has junk vehicles in the yard. 


E-mail correspondence is maintained in accordance with applicable provisions of State law and may be considered public records. Public disclosure of your communication may be required.