If you have an open position in the area please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it posted.
POSITION AVAILABLE: The Rutland Improvement, LLC, is seeking a manager for The Lariat Bar. Click here for more information. Job description and application link is at the bottom of this page.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Sargent County will be accepting applications for the Chief Deputy Tax and Property position. The purpose of this position is to assist the Tax Director in carrying out the statutory responsibilities, operation, functions and activities of the Office of Tax Equalization as outlined by the NDCC. Application forms and Job Description available at Sargent County website at www.sargentnd.com and hit the employment tab on the top of the page or from County Auditor, 355 Main Street S., Forman, ND 58032 or by calling (701) 724-6241 EXT. 110. Deadline 4:30 p.m., June 3rd, 2022. EOE. Must be 18 years of age.
Sargent County requires a resume to be submitted along with the job application. The job description and application can be download on the Sargent County Website at the following link: www.sargentnd.com/employment.php. The job application and resume can be sent to the following email addresses listed below.
Tax Director (successor): email@example.com
POSITION AVAILABLE: Four Seasons Health Care Center in Forman is seeking an experienced Education Director or Charge Nurse to assist with organizing and overseeing all nursing operations of the facility. You will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. There all personnel will be able to do their best in caring for patients. An Assistant Director of Nursing should have once been or currently is a hard-working and compassionate registered nurse who has steadily developed their managerial and administrative skills. Being efficient, dedicated, a good listener and a problem-solver is what will open our door for you. The goal is to foster an excellent environment that will support everyone in working to the benefit of the facility and residents alike.
- Direct supervision and education of all direct care staff including CNA's, nurses and education for other departments regarding care of all residents. (Registered nurses, LPN and other staff when appropriate)
- Direct contact for all nursing department staffing procedures
- Work closely with the Director of Nursing to set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Direct supervision and education of nursing and patient care procedures
- Recommend and assist enforcement of policies aiming for legal compliance and high-quality standards
- Provide input on budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Education for all staff on record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report directly to the Director of Nursing and indirectly to the Administrator
- First point of contact for new nursing employees after hire.
- Proven experience as a nurse educator with supervision and education experience
- In-depth knowledge of long-term care and KPI/KQIs of patient care
- Understanding of scheduling
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing education and improving culture and communication
- Excellent ability to lead, educate, develop, and build rapport with personnel
- Great communication, team building and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Valid nursing and CPR certification
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: Dependent on Experience
Contact Stephen Schmitz, Administrator
Four Seasons Health Care Center
483 4th St SW
Forman, ND 58032
Phone: (701) 724-6211
North Dakota Job Service
Whether you are looking for a job or need to find employees for a position within your company, North Dakota Job Service can assist you.
Area Job Service Location
- Oakes - 517 Main Avenue
- Job Placement Services, Pre-Employment Testing
- Job Placement Services, Proficiency Testing
- Job Placement Services, Career Counseling
- Job Placement Services, Job Bank Listing
- Job Placement Services, Resource Centers
- Job Placement Services, Job Line
- Job Training Services
- Job In-Service Services
- Resume writing and job search assistance Employment services for employers
- Applicant Screening and Referral Work Force Training
- Job Insurance Information
- Labor Market and Equal Opportunity Information
- Services are provided free of charge
- There are eligibility requirements which must be met in order to receive Job Training Services only. For more information, please contact the office.
- Karla Hoelscher
P.O. Box 387, Oakes, ND 58474