If you have an open position in the area please email email@example.com to have it posted.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Sargent County is looking to Seasonal Park Manager Assistants to provide a service to the Silver Lake Park, beginning May through mid-September. This is a shared hours position with the hours not exceeding 60 hours total per week between the shared number of employees, the hours will also include some weekend and holiday work. Wage depending on experience. Must be 18 years of age. Application forms and Job Description available by visiting the Sargent County website at www.sargentnd.com or by contacting the County Auditor, 355 Main Street S., Forman, ND 58032 or by calling (701) 724-6241 EXT. 1. Deadline 4:30 p.m., April 7th, 2023. EOE
Sargent County requires a resume to be submitted along with the job application. The job description and application can be download on the Sargent County Website at the following link: www.sargentnd.com/employment.php. The job application and resume can be sent to the email addresses listed below.
North Dakota Job Service
Whether you are looking for a job or need to find employees for a position within your company, North Dakota Job Service can assist you.
Area Job Service Location
- Oakes - 517 Main Avenue
- Job Placement Services, Pre-Employment Testing
- Job Placement Services, Proficiency Testing
- Job Placement Services, Career Counseling
- Job Placement Services, Job Bank Listing
- Job Placement Services, Resource Centers
- Job Placement Services, Job Line
- Job Training Services
- Job In-Service Services
- Resume writing and job search assistance Employment services for employers
- Applicant Screening and Referral Work Force Training
- Job Insurance Information
- Labor Market and Equal Opportunity Information
- Services are provided free of charge
- There are eligibility requirements which must be met in order to receive Job Training Services only. For more information, please contact the office.
- Karla Hoelscher
P.O. Box 387, Oakes, ND 58474