If you have an open position in the area please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it posted.
The City of Rutland is seeking to fill the Public Works/City Maintenance position to oversee the City public works infrastructure. Full job description is available at the bottom of the page. Complete the City of Rutland Employment Application below and submit it to City of Rutland PO Box 181 Rutland ND 58067. Applications accepted until position is filled. The position will be a minimum of twenty (20) hours a week and rate of pay is $15.00/hour.
Sargent County Road Equipment Operator III – Full-Time: Sargent County is looking to hire a Full-Time Road Equipment Operator III to provide a service to the Sargent County by operating a variety of equipment and maintaining all County Roads and Bridges. The position is a 40 hours per week with some weekend and holiday work. Starting wage negotiable and depending on experience. The position includes a Full Benefit Package. The Road Equipment Operator III will report to the Road Supervisor.
Applicant can apply in person at the Sargent County Courthouse, or download the information on the Sargent County website: http://sargentnd.com/employment.php.
Sargent County requires a resume to be submitted along with the job application. The job application and resume can be sent to the following email addresses listed below:
The position is open until filled. Sargent County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Whether you are looking for a job or need to find employees for a position within your company, North Dakota Job Service can assist you.
Area Job Service Location
- Oakes - 517 Main Avenue
- Job Placement Services, Pre-Employment Testing
- Job Placement Services, Proficiency Testing
- Job Placement Services, Career Counseling
- Job Placement Services, Job Bank Listing
- Job Placement Services, Resource Centers
- Job Placement Services, Job Line
- Job Training Services
- Job In-Service Services
- Resume writing and job search assistance Employment services for employers
- Applicant Screening and Referral Work Force Training
- Job Insurance Information
- Labor Market and Equal Opportunity Information
- Services are provided free of charge
- There are eligibility requirements which must be met in order to receive Job Training Services only. For more information, please contact the office.
- Karla Hoelscher
P.O. Box 387, Oakes, ND 58474